Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top 10 Books Of 2014!

Hey bookworms! I've been getting a lot questions on social media as to what were some of my favorite reads this year! I read a ton this year so it was really hard to limit the amount to my top 10 favorite books of 2014. Some of these books were released this year and some where just new reads for me. So, let's get this list started!

 
10. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
This is the second book to the Across The Universe trilogy and I fell in love with this book! I thought the first book was an okay read and didn't expect to love this one way more!
 
9. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
 
I fell in love with this book from the very first page and it was my first book I ever read about sirens. It was so romantic and very mysterious!
 
8. The Selection by Kiera Cass
I love any dystopian read and this trilogy is one of my favorites! It was a modern day princess story and I loved it!
 
7. The Giver by Lois Lowry
This was a very quick and somewhat vague story but left so much room for my own imagination and I just love it so much!
 
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I just loved this fairytale retelling about Cinderella! I loved the dystopian aspect and the magical element and darker feel of the story!
 
5. Four by Veronica Roth
As a huge Divergent fan, I was really excited for this book! It did not disappoint me at all and it could easily be the best book in the series!
 
4. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This is one of my favorite contemporary reads of all time! It was so romantic, funny, witty and heartwarming and put a huge smile on my face!
 
3. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
I've said it once and I'll say it again, this book is a masterpiece! This book was very adventurous, romantic, and just beautiful!
 
2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Need I say more?
 
1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
This book is by far the best book I read this year!! It was good and hooked me from the very first page and was so action packed, it was fantastical and had a little romance and was a darker read that I really, really loved!
 
That's all bookworms! What was your favorite book of the year? Let me know on social media and in the comments down below!
 
Bonus Pick!
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
You really thought I wouldn't include this in this post? People these days . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment