Friday, February 27, 2015

February Book Haul 2015!

Hey my bookish friends! For once, my book haul for the month isn't as big as the month before which I'm very proud of myself for! I bought a total of 15 books and 2 book-to-movie adaptations. Here's my haul for y'all!

Jane Austen- Four Novel Bind-Up- Library- $4
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard- Target- $14.95
The Doll People by Ann M. Martin & Laura Godwin- Library- $1
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski- Half Price Books- $8.99
Grim Fairytales for Adults- Thrift Shop- $0.25
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke- Library- $1
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Half Price Books- $1
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan- Half Price Books- $4.49
Looking For Alaska by John Green- Thrift Shop- $0.25
100 Poems by 100 Poets- Thrift Shop- $0.25
If You Want To Write by Brenda Ueland- Thrift Shop- $0.25
Cress by Marissa Meyer- Half Price Books- $8.79
Specials by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies #3)- Half Price Books- $4.99
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies #2)- Half Price Books- $4.99
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies #1)- Half Price Books- $0.25
 
MOVIES:
Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe- $2
Narnia: Prince Caspian- $2 
 
Stay tuned for my February TBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment