Friday, March 6, 2015

Top 5 Friday: Stand Alones

For today's top five, I decided to do my top five favorite stand-alones! I really love stand-alones because sometimes the characters and story are just so satisfying that you're kind of glad that you don't have to suffer the wait of a second book. I also love them because they're quick reads and they're books that I find I want to reread more than series. Here's my top five for today!

5. Memoirs Of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
I really loved this stand-alone because it had so many emotions as well elements such as mystery and romance. I really loved the characters and would definitely reread this book again!
 
4. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
If you read my review for this book then you know I loved this book so much I hate it! I didn't think that was even possible . . . I seriously would reread this book again but first I have to let my emotional damage heal.
 
3. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know that this book by my favorite author of all time, Sarah Dessen, is my favorite novel by her so far! I've read all of her books and I'm super excited for her new novel "Saint Anything" coming out in May! I loved this book so much, everything from the characters to the story and everything in between!
 
2. Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This first book by the amazing Stephanie Perkins is probably my favorite by her! It was funny, romantic and witty and kept making me laugh out loud and smile. I truly believe her books can cure depression.
 
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
I loved this book so much that I plan on rereading this book over and over again, after my emotions calm down that is . . . It was romantic, funny, sarcastic and witty which I loved the most about it! The characters are truly unforgettable and I can't wait to reread it again.
 
BONUS PICK! Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
Even though this is a holiday read, I really loved this book and would reread this book in summer if I felt like it! It was funny and romantic and witty and all three stories were amazing and had amazing characters and amazing development for them. I dubbed this book as the perfect holiday read and I can't wait to reread this!

No comments:

Post a Comment