Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Wrap-Up and April TBR!

Hello my lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had an awesome reading month this time around just like the past couple of months! I read a total of 10 books and I'm super happy about that! Check out my wrap-up and my TBR for April down below!

WRAP-UP


Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2) (reread)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #1)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent #3) (reread)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #1)
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (The Winner's Trilogy #1)
Wake by Lisa McMann (Dream Catcher #1)

Not Shown In Picture:
The Anybodies by N.E Bode
Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3)
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol

APRIL TBR!


Save The Enemy by Arin Greenwood
Asylum by Madeline Roux (Asylum #1)
October Baby by Eric Wilson and Theresa Preston
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (reread)
TBR Draw

What are you guys reading this month? Let me know in the comments down below! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!


No comments:

Post a Comment