Monday, April 13, 2015

Music Matching Monday: Cinder

So this pairing is dedicated not just to the book, but to the fact that I seriously ship Cinder and Prince Kai to the point of obsession of them being so perfect for each other that it hurts! I love how the romance between the two characters just continues to grow throughout the series and I love the chemistry between them in Cress, the third book in this series. I could honestly talk about how much I love Cinder and Kai together for hours but thought it'd be wise to just choose a song that describes them in my mind. It's so obvious how much they like and care about each other and as Iko says, they're totally in love with each other! Okay, enough fangirling. Here's the song!
 
SHINE SUPERNOVA by Cody Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment