Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Avengers Book Tag!


Hey, bookworms! So as you can see, this is the Avengers book tag that I'm going to be doing today, my first original tag! Now, I'm aware that there are quite a few tags similar to this one such as the Marvel and Super Hero tags. I wrote all these categories ahead of time before researching to see if this tag already existed so as to not have my questions influenced. Here's a link to a similar booktube tag that you can watch here! Without further ado, here's the tag!
 
1. Captain America: Name an old-fashioned character. 
 
For this one I chose Nancy Drew. Not only is she an old-fashioned detective, but she also wears the cutest fifties inspired clothes and does things her own way. She's also a very big fan of justice and will do whatever she has to do in order to catch a criminal and solve a crime. She's not afraid of to get her hands a little dirty in order to find evidence and she's also a timeless character!
 
 
2. Thor: Name a book with other worldly enemies.
 

I actually had quite a few options for this one but decided to go with "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children". This book had some very interesting and scary enemies that I really loved. Now this category doesn't necessarily mean enemies from another planet but just enemies that aren't from this world. Which is the case with this book- these enemies were from a different time which was pretty cool!
 
3. Hulk: Name a character with a temper.
 
For this one, I chose the evilly cunning Count Olaf from The Series Of Unfortunate Events. Count Olaf isn't one to back down easily and will pretty much do anything to get a hold of the Baudelaire fortune. You don't want to mess with this guy when he's mad or furious and you especially don't want to get in his way otherwise you'll suffer some very deadly consequences if you know what I mean . . .



4. Iron Man: Name a sassy and sarcastic character.

Since Iron Man can't seem to stay serious for too long, I chose Jordan from "Asylum". Jordan was very sassy indeed and didn't think too kindly towards anything scary or creepy and drew the line at creepy basements. I loved Jordan because he was always cracking a joke and was always so sarcastic with his friends. He was probably my favorite character from the book and I would love to have him as a friend!

5. Black Widow: Name a bad-ass female character.


There were a few female characters that popped into my mind for this one but I decided to go with Celaena Sardothien from the "Throne Of Glass" series. She's a very strong and independent female protagonist who was trained from birth to be the best assassin she could possibly be. She's completely focused on the tasks she's given and doesn't take too kindly to authority and despite her dark past, she always chooses to do the right thing no matter the consequences. She's a fighter and knows how to take care of herself.

6. Spider-Man: Name a character who's always cracking jokes.
 

Only one character came to mind for this one and that was the amazing Captain Thorne from "Cress". I chose him because he can never stay serious for too long and is always cracking jokes at the worst possible times and is so sassy and hilarious. He really does laugh danger in the face and I love it when he tries to stay calm in a situation but always fails and says something sarcastic that could probably get him killed.

7. Hawkeye: Name a bad guy gone good.


Still riding the Lunar Chronicles train, I chose Wolf for this one. Wolf has a bit of a dark past and struggles to decide whether or not he wants to walk on the good or dark side. He eventually realizes that he's capable of a lot more than just killing and fighting and wants to help Scarlet and the rest of the Lunar gang to take down Queen Levana.


8. Falcon: Name a character with a complex past.
 

Once again, I had a few characters that I was considering for this one but decided on Adelena from "The Young Elites". She has a pretty complex past, considering she fell incredibly ill as a child, was abused by her father and grew up without a mother. She's a really interesting character for those reasons but she's also very powerful and struggles to find out who she really is inside.


So that's it for this tag! Please feel free to do this tag if you want and pretty please with gummy worms on top give me credit! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

4 comments:

  1. hehe!! gummi worms!!:P nice tag, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked this tag so that I can try it in the future! Looks like a lot of fun, and seeing as I am interested in Marvel it had to be done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!! I can't wait to see your choices :)

      Delete