Monday, June 1, 2015

May Wrap-Up and Haul!

 
So this month was pretty successful as far as my reading goes. I wasn't able to read all the books on my TBR for May but I was able to complete my TBR challenge of the month:
 
Read a book with a number in the title.
 
I cheated a little at this but hey, volumes still count as the title right? Anyway, here's my wrap-up for May!
 
The Notebook Girls by Various Authors
The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket (ASOUE #3)
 
May Haul!
The Diviners by Libba Bray- Library- $2
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier- Gift- $0
The Incas: People Of The Sun by Carmen Bernand- Half Price Books- $1
Jackie by Kathryn Dixon- Half Price Books- $1
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover- Half Price Books- $3
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (Heist Society #2) - Half Price Books- $7.98
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (Exclusive Collector's Edition) - Half Price Books- $12.45
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen- Wal-Mart- $15.95
L.A Candy by Lauren Conrad- Thrift Shop- $0.25
Invaders Now! by Various Authors- Half Price Books- Free
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- Half Price Books- $3
An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- Half Price Books- $15.45
 
 
Come back tomorrow to see my TBR for the month of June!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. That Libba Bray book is huge! I've actually been meaning to get a copy of The Diviners for a while now. Also, seeing the Book Thief in here reminds me I actually need to read it. That book's been on my TBR shelf for so long it's starting to feel ridiculous :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I know right?! I didn't realize how big it was until I saw it in person! A little daunting but I hear it's completely worth the read. The Book Thief has been on my TBR for months now too. Pretty much ever since the movie came out but sadly I didn't know it was even a book then :S

      Delete