Monday, June 15, 2015

Music Matching Monday: Divergent


Obviously I had to pair one of my favorite books with a song! I felt kind of weird only pairing the second book in this trilogy with a song so here's one for the first book! Honestly, when I first heard this song when it was first released, the first thing that popped into my mind was Divergent. I mean, the song talks about having a secret and trusting someone to keep it. It also talks about running away and catching the train to get away from everything. In this first book, even though I'm pretty sure you already know what it's about, Tris has to prove herself to those who don't exactly believe in her strength and in the process meets some new friends and falls in love with you-know-who. She also has to fight not only against herself but also fight against those who are threatening to turn her world upside down. This book is very fast-paced and I can't help but think of this book whenever I hear this song! Enjoy!

RUNAWAY by Charity Vance
 


No comments:

Post a Comment