Friday, July 31, 2015

Book Talk #5: How To Deal When In A Book Slump


Whether we like it or not, there's always that moment in a book lover's life when the first signs of the dreaded 'Book Slump' comes creeping in on us like a thief in the night. Sadly, I've been battling my reading slump since May and it hasn't been easy. I was able to fight it off and escape the slump in June, but for the last two weeks of July the fight was back on and I went down hard.

Very, Hard.

This is how to deal with the dreaded . . .
BOOK SLUMP. DUN DUN DUUUUUNN!

Step 1: Shut the world out.


Step 2: Relax.


Step 3: Watch Netflix.


Step 4: Hang out with friends.


STEP 5: Don't focus on your reading slump.


STEP 6: CRY.


Step 7: Keep yourself busy.


Step 8: Talk about your feelings.


Step 9: Start a blog.


Step 10: Tell your book slump how you feel.

And there you have it! Ten full-proof ways to get over your book slump! CAUTION: Side effects may occur (excessive caffeine intake, less sleep, more sleep, headaches, etc.

Fight on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

2 comments:

  1. This is so entertaining. My favorite reading slump remedy is just to let it be. I believe ot's your brain's way of telling you that the reading session is done for now and that it needs rest.

    I usually go shopping or surf the net. Sometimes I check blogs I am following and drop some comments. I will miss reading agaon within a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete