Friday, July 3, 2015

July TBR and Challenge!

 
So this month I really want to get to some books that I've been meaning to read for a really long while and I'm very happy with my choices for this month because it's pretty much every genre ever within just five books! I'm not really not in the mood for contemporary at the moment (yeah, I know, it's summer aka contemporary season) but I didn't want to completely cut out that genre this month so I chose a couple that looked more interesting than the others I have. Here's my TBR! But first, my TBR challenge for July:
 
Read a funny book.
Choice: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 
 
Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (currently reading)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (THG #2)
 
What are you reading this month???
 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh The Book Thief!! I hope you enjoy it (and of course all the other books)! The Book Thief is such a favorite of mine. I look forward to hearing what you think of it! Right now, I'm reading The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco. I just went to the library and got one too many books (if that's such a thing), so I'll be working my way through them :)

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I do the same thing! I always plan on getting just a couple of books and then end up getting like 50 ;) I'm really excited to read The Book Thief, my best friend was recently telling me about how much she loved it but for whatever reason I keep putting it off again and again

      Delete