Saturday, August 29, 2015

August Book Haul!


So this month I did pretty good as well with my book buying and for that, I am very happy! I have a cute little stack of books to show you guys so hope y'all enjoy!




30,000 Years Of Art- Library- $3
The Shadow Of No Towers by Art Spiegelman- Library- $2
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout- Barnes & Noble- $17.99
Paperweight by Meg Haston- Barnes & Noble- $17.99
The Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon- Library- $1
Restless Dead by Various Authors- Library- $1
Year Of The Beasts by Cecil Castellucci & Nate Powell- Library- $1
The Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew #4)- Library- $1
The Secret Journeys of Jack London by Christopher Golden & Tim Lebbon- Library- $1
The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti- Library- $1
The Abduction by John Grisham (Theodore Boone #2)- Library- $1
Billy The Kid by W.C. Jameson- Library- $1
Because Of Winn-Dixie by Kate DeCamillo- Library- $1
Insurgent (Divergent #2) Blu-Ray DVD- Target- $19.99


What books did you buy this month? Let me know in the comments! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment