Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Book Haul!


Hello my lovely bookish friends! This month I came into possession of quite a few books and that obviously makes me very happy. I didn't actually buy all the books I obtained- some were gifted- but I love having them all on my shelf just doing their thing and making my shelves look a little more beautiful.  Let's stop the babbling and hop right into the haul!


A Frozen Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick- Wal-Mart- $12.98
Read Like A Writer by Francine Prose- Amazon- $3.99
One by Sarah Crossan- Amazon- $0.01
Miki Falls: Spring by Mark Crilley (Miki Falls #1)- Half Price Books- $4.99
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgal- Half Price Books- $7.99
Sanctum by Madeleine Roux (Asylum #2)- Half Price Books- $7.99
Stolen by Lucy Christopher- Half Price Books- $3.99
The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak- Target- $7.99
Edgar Allen Poe's Complete Tales & Poems by Edgar Allen Poe- Half Price Books- $5.99

GIFTS:
Nancy Drew #2, #15, #27, #33, #45 by Carolyn Keene
Slaves In The Family by Edward Ball
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien 


So since I also bought some CD's this month, I thought I would throw those in too! I actually love music just as much as I love books and coffee (which is a scary amount) and I own over 60 albums and the number just keeps growing! And YES, I LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM. 


PTX Volume 1 by Pentatonix- Wal-Mart- $5.99
Thriller by Michael Jackson- Wal-Mart- $7.99
Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly- Wal-Mart- $7.99

So that's it for today's haul! I won't be posting my wrap-up for this month just because it's so small but if you want to see what I read this month, just check out the reviews from October or check out my profile on Goodreads! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!





4 comments:

  1. That's a hell lot of gorgeous books Anissa :D Have fun getting through them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome things! I would love to read One at some point, so I am looking forward to knowing what you will think of that one. Oh, and I also love the sound of Tori Kelly's and Pentatonix's album as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, One sounds so interesting and different! I can't wait to pick it up soon. And I absolutely adore their albums! They're both just so good and talented!

      Delete