Thursday, March 31, 2016

Collective Book Haul: February & March!


Hello, fellow book lovers! Today I'm here with a new book haul after a very long time. I skipped a book haul last month since I only bought three books which I'll show in this post later. I've been focusing my spending on other things lately and have been buying very few books which I'm actually quite proud of myself for. My bookshelves are pretty full as is so I want to fill up every little crack with books that I know for a fact I'll read or reread in the future. 

I've also gotten rid of about 50+ books in the past four or five months that have allowed me to buy more books, something that I'm also very happy about. I decided to clean out my shelves since I was so tired of seeing my TBR grow when most of the books in my pile were ones that I was never going to read or no longer had any interest in reading. I'm still in the process of getting rid of some books to my friends and to charity so let's celebrate with a book haul!


The Only Pirate At The Party by Lindsey Stirling and Brooke S. Passey (Signed) - BAM- $24
Landry Park by Bethany Hagen- Half Price Books- $7
Geek Girl by Holly Smale- Amazon- $4
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein- Half Price Books- $6
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness- Half Price Books- $5

CD's:
Pulses by Karmin- Amazon- $4
Hello by Karmin (EP)- Amazon- $4
Deux by Megan & Liz (EP) (Signed) - $15
Gilmore Girls Soundtrack- Thrift Store- $1


The Reluctant Sacrifice by Kerr-Ann Dempsey 
I Don't Want To Be Your Bridesmaid by Adina Ferguson

I also purchased a couple of art books including Pop Painting by Camilla De Errico and the other about facial anatomy. I also bought this really cute Paris journal that I use for writing down blogging ideas and it's been a big help!

So now that the long haul is finally done, I hope you guys enjoyed! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!



2 comments:

  1. I always admire people who do a good clean sweep and manage to end up with just books they want to be reading left over. So after having done that, you definitely deserve all these books! I really love the sound of the Only Pirate at the Party by Lindsey Stirling. I have a friend who read that and she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes some discipline to get rid of books you know you'll never read so I really had to be truthful with myself in order to do a major clean-out. Not going to lie, I was a little sad to give away all the books but proud of myself in the end. I haven't read Lindsey's book yet but I'm so excited to do so! It sounds like a really fantastic read and I've heard nothing but amazing things!

      Delete