Saturday, March 26, 2016

Top Five Favorite Pixar Movies!


One thing I love more than books, coffee and music are Pixar movies. I just can't get enough of them but then again, who really can? I think that everyone's list of favorite movies contains, at least, ONE Pixar movie. I'm a HUGE Disney fan and I will literally squeal in public when I see merch from one of my favorites. So, since I'm a Disney freak, I thought I'd share my top five favorite Pixar movies with you guys! I do have my least favorites so let me know if that's another post you'd like to see! So without further ado, let's get started!

Going in no particular order:

1. Big Hero 6

Not only is this one so funny, but it's probably the cutest Pixar movie I've ever seen! No lie. I was so excited when this movie first came out that I just had to see it on opening day like I always do with pretty much every Disney movie that comes out. I absolutely love anything and everything that has to do with Japan or China, I'm just very intrigued by their culture, so I was over the moon for this movie. Of course, it got really depressing within the first five minutes of the movie but it's such a fun story about friendship and family filled with tons of adventure. I just love it!

2. Inside Out

Okay, this one is pretty darn cute too. I just love this movie because it shows how emotions are really important when it comes to making up your personality. It was so much fun seeing the emotions get into some pretty serious trouble and how they went about trying to fix their problem with not so good outcomes. This movie is just such a neat concept and I love how it tells the story of a little girl growing up and how she deals with being homesick, making new friends and how hard it can actually be on a kid. I related a lot with Disgust since she's sarcastic and because the internet told me so on a few different quizzes. Which emotion are you?

3. Wreck-It-Ralph

This movie takes place in video games, a world made of candy and has awesome characters. Need I say more why this one is one of my favorites? This movie is such a good one because it's all about friendship and what really makes a hero.

4. Toy Story

Of course, there has to be a classic one on this list. I grew up on Toy Story even though I wasn't alive when the movie came out but it still had such a special place in my childhood and I got so excited when the third movie came out. I think only Toy Story can bring teenagers to tears when a new sequel is announced. I mean, if you've seen Toy Story 3, you know which scene brought us all to tears. And I NEVER cry in movies! I'm so beyond excited about Toy Story 4 but also a little sad knowing it might be the last installment. Either way, I'll be watching these movies for years to come!

5. Ratatoullie 

I love this one because it takes place in Paris, a city I've always wanted to visit. It also follows a rat who desperately wants to be a chef, something I wouldn't mind being either. I've always wanted to learn how to cook amazing dishes and baking only counts for so much. This movie really inspires me now to want to look up some recipes and cook up some of them to further expand my menu. I love baking pastries and different cakes and desserts like White Cake, German Chocolate Cake, Snickerdoodles, Caramel Nella Cookie Crunch (what I like to call it ;) and I even came up with my very own chocolate cake recipe after not being completely satisfied with some of the recipes I was finding. I call it Dauntless Cake but I would love to make a dish that Remy would be proud of.

So those are my top five favorite Pixar films! I have so many other favorites but these are ones I just can't seem to get enough of and I watch them more often than any other. So what are your favorite Pixar films? Let me know in the comments because I would LOVE to know!

Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

6 comments:

  1. I love Pixar movies!!! My all time favorite is The Incredibles though Big Hero 6 is a close second. I have yet to watch Wreck-It-Ralph. It's a shame, I know. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ones! Wreck It Ralph is so good and funny! I hope you get the chance to see it soon!

      Delete
  2. I haven't actually watched Wreck-It-Ralph and Inside Out yet (I know, I know...) but Ratatouille always makes me super hungry and Big Hero 6 is possibly my number 1 too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to watch them! They are such good movies, you won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  3. I love my Pixar movies! Big Hero six was a brilliant movie and it surprised me how much I really enjoyed that one. When I went into the cinema I had no idea what to expect at all. I wasn't as big a fan of Inside Out or Ratatouille though... I haven't seen Wreck-it Ralph yet too to my great shame. The Toy Story movies are <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it's one of my favorites! I just love Inside Out and Ratatouille because they just made me smile ;) I hope you get to see Wreck-It-Ralph soon though! It's just so cute and I love Vanelope and Fix-it-Felix, they were just so cute!

      Delete