Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Song Of The Week #12


Hello, everybody! I feel like it's been forever since I last did a song of the week even though I only missed a couple of weeks but a lot has happened in that time. Which is the main reason why I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do or even pre-preparing posts for this blog to go up during the dry days when I feel like I haven't posted enough in the week. So, let's discuss this, shall we?

For starters, I just started working at my first job (WHOOP WHOOP!!) and I've been having fun with it so far! I've only just started, only worked a few days so far, but I'm getting the hang of everything and my coworkers are a HUGE help and just great people. 

Secondly, I've been brainstorming ideas for new posts to go up on Of Wonderland throughout the month of March because I'm going to be crazy busy at work during that month. I want to get up some interesting posts for both Of Wonderland and this blog as well so please be patient with me! I'm really trying to make interesting posts for you guys!

Third and final reason I've been a bit blog absent is that I simply needed a break. Along with the other two reasons, I felt like I needed a bit of time to get used to my new job, taking on studying for my ACT, learning to drive (which I'm not THAT excited about) and working on new art projects I've been wanting to try forever. It's always good to take a bit of a break every now and then and I hope to be back to normal within the next few weeks or so.

So, that's it for this week's life update and I hope I didn't put you all to sleep. That was SO NOT MY GOAL. Anyhoo, I'll shut up now and get on with the music. OKAY BYE.


____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment